Business Development Manager – Liverpool
Several excellent opportunities have arisen for self-starting, motivated trainee field sales representatives to join a highly driven, commission-focused salesforce of a Financial Services SME. CRL is an industry leading provider of Structural Insurance with an international presence and a respected brand. They have experienced impressive growth over the years and are looking to expand their sales team to drive market share even higher. Sales representatives are based from our ‘Sales Hubs’ in the UK, Ireland and Spain. Candidates must be ambitious, self-motivated and ready to join a rapidly growing team. Comprehensive training will be provided. Base salary paid with additional commission-based uncapped earnings potential.
Please submit details of your current salary and commissions with your application.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with a focus on smaller accounts
- Accurately and efficiently respond to client needs and enquiries
- Handle customer policies from quote through to final certification
- Provide quotes for products and follow through to close the sale
- Provide a superior client service
- Closing sales deals with a monthly target of £30,000
- Updating and maintaining accurate client records
- Working to exceed sales targets
- Taking part in regular sales team conference calls and actively contributing
- Keep abreast of competitor information, pricing and strategies
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Ability to gain commitment from others and negotiate your position
- Ideally experience in insurance / construction industry
- Self-motivated, driven and ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional, ambitious, money-motivated and target-orientated with passion to be top performing salesperson
- Computer Literate in MS Office
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv with contact details to email@example.com.