Customer Service Representative – (Outbound and Inbound) – Horsham
CRL is a market leading provider of structural defects warranties, due to the constant success of our customer service. A customer focused company needs you to help manage a large volume of inbound calls and focus on directing calls, managing appointments and making sure that customer service is delivered by conducting outbound customer surveys. We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively manipulating customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.
Candidates must be hungry to succeed, ambitious, self-motivated and ready to join a rapidly growing team. Comprehensive training will be provided. Career development opportunities available throughout the company.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Fequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets requirements
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Confidence, able to communicate with senior members of companies
- Hard working, willing to work to get success quicker
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Be self-motivated
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.