Head of Key Accounts – London
As a Head of Key Accounts you are a proven corporate and key account management professional with experience in managing sales and account management teams with national coverage. Within this role your remit will be to manage a Key Account Team working throughout the UK and Ireland in the construction and insurance sectors, developing new customer relationships and maximising current customer engagement.
You will have experience in managing a broad base of accounts, dealing with multi-sited customers in a competitive marketplace. You will also be able to demonstrate success in developing new business relationships and maximising potential from existing customers in growing a key account portfolio.
You have a proven ability to inspire and grow teams of sales and account management professionals to their full potential, particularly in sales driven environments able to influence cross-functional teams to achieve set business objectives.
You are goal oriented, self-motivated, analytical and detail oriented with the ability to demonstrate strong organisational and project management capabilities.
- Leading and taking total responsibility for all aspects of Key Account Management
- Professionally lead and present at all review meetings autonomously
- Project management of new client implementation from inception to completion
- Regular dialogue and development of long lasting relationship with strategically important corporate intermediaries via telephone and in person
- Analysing of business data and initiating periodic and ad hoc client reports
- Forecast and track Key Account metrics
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Substantial experience in leading all key accounts of corporate clients
- Strong Corporate Account Management track record
- Demonstrable an ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organisation, including executive and director level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong IT, CRM and analytical reporting experience
- Experience in working in a consultative selling environment focusing on positive customer engagement experiences to drive new business.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload;
- Time management skills;
- Project management skills;
- Research skills and the ability to draw information from various sources, including people;
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Confident and energetic with a strong work ethic
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- An inquiring mind with the application of common sense in a commercial environment
This role will be based in London with flexibility to travel nationwide.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.