Risk Management Surveyor – Manchester
CRL has an exciting opportunity for a Building Warranty Surveyor, to serve the London area, to join our Survey Inspection Team. CRL is an industry leading provider of Structural Warranty Insurance, with an international presence and a respected brand, who have experienced impressive growth over the last two years. Building Warranty Surveyors have geographic responsibility, and are responsible for providing site inspections of our Client’s sites.
CRL offer you an opportunity to work with an industry leader on a range of challenging, exciting and varied projects. The package offered includes generous remuneration, eligibility to our profit share scheme, company pension scheme, generous leave entitlement, Car Allowance and payment of professional subscription.
- The role includes inspections of residential and mixed use projects, being constructed and / or converted;
- Candidates will be required to work closely with Developers, Builders and Clients to ensure the works are in accordance with Technical Standards and Building Regulations;
- Assist with the Risk Management on Construction Sites, completing inspection reports for onward communication to Clients;
- Provide a superior Client Service, building and maintaining strong Client Relationships, and efficiently and accurately responding to Client inquiries;
- Full Diary Ownership, requiring effective management of workload, helpful and professional service to Clients in planning and execution of inspections;
- Working with Survey Administrative Assistants to ensure Client records are updated and maintained accurately;
- Ensure inspections target a zero claims ratio;
- Regular liaison with colleagues within the Surveyor Inspection Team to ensure standards and services are consistent.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of HNC Level Qualification in a Construction field;
- Full membership of a relevant professional body (eg. MRICS, MCIB, MCABE) desirable, or actively working toward;
- In-depth technical knowledge of Building Regulations and Technical Standards, keeping up to date with changes to these regulations and related legislation;
- At least two years’ relevant experience of site inspections and warranty experience;
- Previous experience of working on site would be desirable;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Self-starter, self-motivated and committed to providing superior Client Service;
- Full UK Drivers Licence (clean).
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv with contact details to email@example.com.