CRL is a leader within the structural insurance marketplace and growing other construction-related products. The company has met the challenges of flourishing to its size through dynamic management, along with alternative thinking, to provide the best possible service. The extensive growth and continuous nature of this requires a Sales Director with extensive experience, who has the ability to manage regional teams and existing sales managers while developing existing key customer relationships and growing new markets.
The role is for an independent business that has huge potential for growth and is looking for a seasoned Sales Director who can deliver a growth strategy to increase revenue across new and existing channels and accounts.
This role can be based at one of our regional offices (Belfast, London, Horsham, Liverpool) with a preference to one that hosts the majority of sales personnel (currently the largest sales office is in Horsham). It will also require the ability to travel, from time to time, between centres and pilot the current operations, as well as drive strong business development and fill the gap in meeting the needs of larger corporate clients on a national and regional level.
The Role of a Director:
Your main responsibilities will encompass:-
- Liaison with other departments to deliver sales, marketing and business development activities (research, prescription, development and negotiation).
- Instigate a three-year strategic plan to match the growth and competitive nature of the business.
- Manage and develop networks and relationships at every level to grow the corporate sales requirement.
- Ultimate responsibility for the management of the entire team, whilst maintaining and developing relationships in the existing customer portfolio (Entrepreneurs, Developers, Government, Housing Associations and large corporate clients and PLCs). This requires possession of a strong understanding of data in order to bring successful solutions driven through the Salesforce platform.
- Oversee budget and accounting requirements for the department.
Desired Skills and Experience Of A Director:
- It would be desirable to possess a Bachelor’s Degree and, ideally, a Master’s in business administration and/or 10 years’ experience in business development across the United Kingdom.
- Ability to lead successful planning, execution and management of large-scale projects in order to ensure we properly meet the demands of potential premium from larger customers, who we are losing to a competitor enjoying a dominant position in the marketplace.
- Ability to grow the business in line with pre-set marketing budgets.
- The Director will have a good understanding of P&L, Balance Sheets and Cashflows.
- Possess the capability to identify key areas and drive these through training and management.
- The Director will Demonstrate the ability to manage people, financials and have strong leadership skills.
- Be self-driven, autonomous and result-orientated with the ability to have a multi-cultural insight across other European dimensions, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a clear focus on business profitability.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv with contact details to email@example.com.