If you are a small house builder, or even working for a large developer, you will have noticed that there is now more choice than ever when it comes to a New Home Warranty.
Today there are far more options available than just the NHBC. With Zurich recently leaving the New Home Warranty industry it has left room for new alternatives such as CRL to grow and increase market share.
The benefit for developers is the opportunity to remain more independent and give a point of difference over their nearest competitors.
This aspect of our policy essentially means that once a new home is built by you and signed off after meeting our building standards, we assume responsibility and cover the property from day one. This not only allows you to focus on your day to day business and build new homes, it allows your customers to deal with one point of contact throughout their entire 10-year warranty period.
For more details and an overview on what to expect when working with us to meet our regulations, standards and best practices, see our Key Inspection Stages factsheet here.
In addition, here are a few features of working with CRL and our New Home Warranty :
• CRL are approved by a large percentage of lenders
• CRL are part of the Council of Mortgage Lenders initiative
• We offer cover for part-completed or completed projects, plus retrospective insurance for prviously completed buildings
• We provide fast quotes and responses to enquires
• You can be sure of excellent customer service with multiple offices throughout the UK
How To Apply
Home builders, self-builders, local authorities, architects and developers interested in applying to become registered with CRL should follow the useful links below to get started. We'd be happy to hear from you no matter how small or complicated you projects may be - we love a challenge!