The best performing construction sites of Ireland and the UK have been awarded 'Considerate Constructors Scheme - Most Considerate Site 2019' at ceremonies across the country.
Taking place in the iconic venues of Edinburgh, London and Manchester, these award ceremonies welcomed thousands of guests as the Scheme’s Code of Considerate Practice monitored how considerate the sites are acting towards the local community, regarding noise levels, environmental care and the workforce responsibilities.
The winners of 2019 have been announced as:
- Carlisle Gas Holder Demolition Project – Northern Gas Networks (project value under £500k)
- Columbia Threadneedle Property Investments – Overbury plc (project value £500k to <£1m)
- Camden FRA Works – Mulalley (project value £1m to <£5m)
- University Centre, Rotherham – Willmott Dixon Construction (project value £5m to <£10m)
- Woodmansterne Secondary School – Willmott Dixon Construction (project value £10m to <£50m)
- One Blackfriars – St George City Ltd (project value £50m and over)