SIMPLE, FLAT RATE MEMBERSHIP FEE
LISTING ON CRL APPROVED NETWORK REGISTER
FREE CPD TRAINING PROGRAMME
UP TO 10% DISCOUNT WITH LOYALTY CASH REWARDS
BRANDED WELCOME PACK & MARKETING MATERIALS
DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICES
Not only do you get great benefits for simple, competitive fees, there is:
- NO security required on sign up
- NO extra fees applied for plot registrations
- NO company grouping of SPVs
- NO fees for cover you don’t need
So why not join the CRL Approved Network today?
- Why should I join the CRL Approved Network?
- Why do I need to register to the CRL Approved Network?
- How much is it to join the CRL Approved Network?
- Are there any additional costs involved when I become a member of the CRL Approved Network?
- Does CRL set a quota limit on the number of plots that can be registered in any given year?
- Does CRL increase their registration fee at renewal if more plots are registered?
- How long does it take to apply before I am registered?
- Do I have to set up SPVs under our main company registration?
- If I want to get insurance cover with CRL do I have to be a member of the CRL Approved Network?
CRL works with many reputable builders and developers across the UK, ROI and Spain and we wanted to raise awareness in the market that CRL is a credible alternative to other structural defect warranty providers. We would love you to join our Approved Network.
Only builders and developers who are on the CRL Approved Network Register can sell homes with the CRL Approved Network range of Cover. CRL Approved Network members also receive a range of benefits, including Free CPD training, loyalty cash rewards, branded marketing materials, technical standards documents and support, and more.
Membership fees to the CRL Approved Network are simple. We offer flat-rate annual fees and the chance to make savings with our three-year membership. We have a fee for a one off /self-build project, one year or three-year membership.
No. You pay the simple, flat rate annual fee that suits you. There are no hidden extra costs – no up-front security to pay and no guarantees to provide.
No, CRL does not impose any limit on the number of plots you can register with us.
No, CRL does not increase its renewal registration fee if you have registered more plots. We want to encourage and support your growth, rather than increase your membership fee!
You can apply online or via our dedicated customer service team on 0800 772 3200. All new members will be thoroughly checked to ensure they meet the CRL Approved Network standard. We use a sophisticated set of online assessment tools that allow sign up to our membership programme to be completed in a matter of minutes online or by phone.
No - If you have an SPV set up for a particular development you can register it as a separate entity with the CRL Approved Network.
Yes. Only builders and developers who are on the CRL Approved Network Register can sell homes with the CRL Approved Network range of Cover. CRL offer Structural Defects Insurance, as well as Road and Sewer bonds cover, as and when you need it.
In the past we worked with NHBC until one of our close contacts suggested that we should consider switching to CRL to source warranties for our developments. At the time, we had not worked with CRL before. However, it was their commitment to providing a high quality, flexible, competitively priced, customer focused service that gave us the confidence to work with a new intermediary. We have worked with CRL on six of our developments so far.Mark Hedley, Business Manager for Bellis Homes